Thank you all for your input, the survey is now closed
What's it all about?
What are your views of your learning experience at Brooksby Melton College? Now’s your chance to have your say – your views matter! This is part of a national survey and learners in every college and learning provider in England will be taking part.
The Learner Views survey starts in April and runs until 31st May 2013. You can express what you think about the quality of teaching and your satisfaction with your learning experience, the support you are given and how you are treated.
How do I take part?
It’s an online survey. Opportunity will be made for you to complete the survey during lessons or you can access it via Moodle at any time you have PC access or via an internet enabled device.
You can also access the survey directly at any time during the survey period by logging in at:
You will be asked for the following information:
- The College's Code number or UKPRN is: 10000952 (1, then 4 zeros,952).
- Your Student Code: this is the number you use as your network log in and which can also be found on your Student Identity Card. If you are not aware of your code - please check with your Course tutor first.
- Your First Name.
- Your Surname or family name.
- Your Date of birth (dd/mm/yy) [eg. 14/04/87].
- You will then be asked about the type of course you are studying.
- The multiple choice questions will then begin.
Following on from this there will be a number of questions specifically related to the courses you are studying this academic year. We will provide you with a desk slip with these details prior to your survey completion.